The National Tornado Summit improves disaster mitigation, preparedness, response and recovery in order to save lives and property in the United States.
In addition, the summit serves as a national forum for insurance professionals and regulators as well as international, national and state experts to exchange ideas and recommend new policies to improve emergency management.
Summit highlights include:
- A two-day tradeshow that connects you to valuable resources, services, and products
- General sessions with presentations on Crisis & Disaster Communications, Business & Home Safety, Disaster Stress, and Reinsurance
- Over 25 breakout sessions featuring international, national, and state experts
- Continuing education credits for insurance professionals
- Friends, food, and fun at the "Twister Mixer" reception
- Tour of the National Weather Center in Norman, OK